Debugging mobile devices can be difficult sometimes. This isn't something we typically ask the customer to do, but if you ever reproduce an issue on mobile that could be on us, you can capture data using the following methods.
How to generate a HAR capture on an iOS device
- On your iOS Device, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Enable Web Inspector
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac computer using a cable and make sure your iOS device is recognized
- On your iOS device, launch Safari and reproduce the issue
- Using your Mac computer, launch Safari, then click on Develop > Select your iPad > Click on the session and that will open the developer tools
- From here, you can export the HAR file and use the Google inspector to review