On March 2, 2022, there was an authentication change made to unify the login backend for all Wowza account-related products and services. In the event you are associated with more than one organization, you will need to ensure you choose the correct organization to log in to.
Release Notes: https://www.wowza.com/docs/wowza-video-release-notes
What You Need To Do
A. Be sure you are logged into the correct account and Organization:
- Your Wowza account automatically defaults to the last Organization (Org) logged into. This may not necessarily be the main account Org in our billing systems associated with the valid owner of Wowza licenses and subscriptions.
- For example, it is possible to have multiple workgroup users and support users under additional Orgs and they may be able to submit a support ticket, but they are not the main Org owner.
B. If you have multiple Organizations and Wowza Video Accounts:
- If you need to switch Orgs, click on Switch Org.
- This will display a page showing all of your current Orgs. Remember, it will automatically default to the previous Org logged into.
- In the example below, there are no "services", yours may have other options depending on your account subscription details.
For additional questions about your Wowza account and the organizations listed, please contact Wowza Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org