Why can't I create the correct support ticket in my account?
1. Steps to submit a ticket:
- Login to your Wowza account at the top of Wowza.com
- On the My Account page, you will click the Support tab.
- Click on the product for the support case you'd like to open.
A. Be sure you are logged into the correct account and Organization:
- Your Wowza account automatically defaults to the last Organization (Org) logged into. This may not necessarily be the main account Org in our billing systems associated with the valid owner of Wowza licenses and subscriptions.
- For example, it is possible to have multiple workgroup users and support users under additional Orgs and they may be able to submit a support ticket, but they are not the main Org owner.
- Only the main Org owner can do everything (purchase, change payment methods, submit tickets, see invoices, etc.).
- You don’t have to be the main Org owner to submit a support ticket, but you do have to be logged into the correct Org account for full access, so be sure to check your login credentials.
B. If you have multiple Organizations and Support plans:
- If you need to switch Orgs, click on Switch Org.
- This will display a page showing all of your current Orgs. Remember, it will automatically default to the previous Org logged into.
- Support plans range from standard through platinum, so be sure to select the correct Org and support plan you wish to open your support case under.
- In the example below, the available support plans for this account are standard only, yours may have additional support plan options depending on your account details.
For additional questions about your Wowza account and organizations listed, please contact Wowza Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org