The license key does not match the host IP's address/MAC address.
1. Validate that Wowza Streaming Engine is using the correct license key.
- The license key that Wowza Streaming Engine is using when it starts is located in the Server.license file located at [install-dir]/conf/Server.license.
- You can also check your license key from Engine Manager under the SERVER tab, but you'll only be able to see the last 5 characters.
- Compare that license key value to the key that you received in the email from Wowza when you purchased Wowza Streaming Engine. The keys should be the same.
- If they're different, try changing the key in the Server.license file to the key that you received in the order confirmation email.
- Restart Wowza Streaming Engine.
2. Confirm that Wowza Streaming Engine is installed on the originally intended server.
- Confirm that Wowza Streaming Engine is installed on the same, original computer according to the instructions received with your license key in the email from Wowza.
- If you've installed Wowza Streaming Engine on new or different hardware, the license key won't work anymore.