The Wowza Media Systems Software licensing system has determined that your license key is not valid.
- Check your license was not deactivated for non-payment or a billing issue.
- Check that your license key was entered correctly.
- We suggest you copy and paste the license key directly from your Wowza email to avoid any errors.
- You can also find the license key in the Server.license file located at [install-dir]/conf/Server.license
- Verify you have not violated the End User License Agreement, (the EULA).
- If you are running multiple instances on a single perpetual license key, this is a violation and will result in license deactivation.
- For any of the license issues above email email@example.com to request they check your license status.